Are you burdened with the complex jigs and fixtures design as it isn’t your core expertise? If yes, then to outsource jig and fixture design services can become your top choice. It not only optimizes your existing resources but also builds necessary scalability that ensures better cost savings. Jig and fixture designs are very important manufacturing and production processes that ensure flawless accuracy and precision.
Jigs and Fixture Design Process
- Requirement Gathering: The first step goes by understanding the complex requirements of the clients. It is important to have preliminary talks with the clients to have better knowhow of their requirements and understand the befitted jigs and fixtures designs.
- Drafting: This stage involves the drafting of the jigs and fixture design to ensure that the client specifications are being infused in the product exactly as required.
- 3D Visualization: Once the 2D jigs and fixture design drafts are ready, the next step is to create a 3D visualization to give a tangible prototype for the client to scrutinize different mechanical parts and its functioning.
- QC Testing: When you outsource jig and fixture designs services, the company performs an in-depth qualitative analysis of the fixture design to check all the specifications before delivery. This also includes cost estimation, fabrication details, and final bill of materials.
- Delivery: As the name suggests, this step includes delivery of the design to the respective client once both client and designer are satisfied with the output through secure FTP servers.
Why Outsource Jig and Fixture Designs Services
- A certified manufacturing company ensures a proficient team of fixture design engineers that deliver right from conceptualization to completion.
- Outsourcing companies believe that each project is unique due to its bespoke specifications and work independently. And therefore manufacturing companies maintain data management policies that guaranty project and data confidentiality and privacy.
- Unlike an in-house team, the outsourcing jig and design services make all the changes in regards to market trends and consumer preference before without even bothering you.
- Most of the companies encompass a full-time manager that is fully dedicated to the client for attending his calls and messages and resolves the query if any.
- Outsource jig and fixture design services is equipped with experienced draftsmen and fixture design engineers and eliminates the hassle of hiring and organizing a whole engineering team. This saves money and costs.